No need to register!

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Share this page:
 Post subject: Allah's Names
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:24 am 
YA-RAHMANO
He who repeats this Name 100 times after each Fard [obligatory] prayer will have good memory, a keen awareness, and be free of a heavy heart.

YA-RAHIMO
He who repeats this Name 100 times after each Fajr prayer will find everyone to be friendly towards him and show easiness to him.

YA-QUDDUSO
The hearts of those who repeat this Name 100 times each day will be free from anxiety.

YA-WAHHABO
The person who repeats this Name seven times after Du'a, his Du'a will be answered. He who has a desire, or a person who is captured by an enemy, or someone who can't earn enough to maintain himself, if he repeats this Name for three or seven nights 100 times after two rak'ats Nafl at midnight with ablution, Allah will bless him with all his needs.

YA-RAAFIO
He who repeats this Name 100 times day and night, Allah will make him higher as far as honor, richness and merit are concerned.

YA-MU'IZZO
Repeated 140 times after Isha prayer during Monday and Friday nights, Allah makes him dignified in the eyes of others. That person will have fear of no one but Allah.

YA-HAKKAMU
He who repeats this Name many times at night, many secrets [sirr] will be revealed to him.

YA-HAFEEZO
He who repeats this Name 16 times each day will be protected against calamities.

YA-RAQEEBO
He who repeats this Name seven times on himself, his family and property, all will be under Allah's protection.

YA-ZAHIRO
He who recites this Name 15 times after Friday [Jumma] prayer, divine light [Nur] will enter his heart.

YA-BATINO
He who repeats this Name three times each day will be able to see the truth in things.

YA-BADI
He who repeats this Name 70 times in the following way, all his troubles will disappear: Ya Badee'i as-semavati wal-ard

YA-BAAQIO
He who repeats this Name 100 times before sunrise will be free from all disasters throughout his life, and will be shown mercy in the hereafter.

Post subject: Re: Allah's Names
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:46 am 
AsSalaamu 'Alaikum.

Please provide their sources from Hadeeth or the Qur'an.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:50 am 
DUH! -.-'

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:51 am 
You want me to delete it?? Just say it! Don't make things complicated, brother.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 12:54 pm 
You are getting me wrong for no reason. I asked for references so that if I find them authentic, I will follow so.

But yes, if you have no evidence to back up that these exist in one of the two sources I asked for, then kindly delete them. There's no need to use "??", "!" and caps letters brother.

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]